Discover the key leadership skills required for social leadership and map your future leadership journey with our four week online introductory course.
If you’re interested in developing as a leader but have not previously engaged in leadership training, our Discover programme is for you. You’ll get the opportunity to reflect on your own experiences and skills and contextualise them using our Social Leadership Capability Framework.
Who the course is for:
- Those new to leadership
- If you’re curious or want know more about how to identify and develop your leadership skills and capabilities
- If you are moving into a new role and want to reassess your existing personal development, training or leadership plan
- If you are keen to unlock your leadership potential but are unsure where to start
- Organisations seeking to engage their staff in leadership and personal development
- Four week, self-directed online course
- 10 -20 participants per cohort
- Introductory webinar with Clore Social Leadership’s course convenor and other participants
- 4-5 hours a week commitment required
- Engagement with other participants and Clore Social Leadership using online Slack channel
- Those participating as part of an organisational cohort or team meet weekly in small groups to review the week’s training
- For full details, visit our Discover microsite
- An opportunity to reflect on your own experiences and leadership potential
- Increase understanding of our Social Leaders’ Capabilities Framework
- Network with other participants from within the social sector including charities, social enterprises and community organisations
- Personalised guidance and feedback summary at the end of the programme
Course fees and application process
We are offering our Discover programme at a special introductory price of £45 which will include personal feedback and guidance at the end of the course.
To participate in the programme, sign up here. Payment is by credit/debit card. Should you wish to pay by invoice, please contact us.
Get Discover for your organisation
We have special packages available for intra-organisational cohorts of Discover. Please get in touch to find out more.