Are you working to create gender equality in society?
Clore Social's first Gender equality Fellowship is for anyone who meets our general criteria in our prospectus and is working to create gender equality in society. This can be through grassroots campaigning and activism, leading change at a gender equality organisation or service provider, or leading on gender equality issues at a social sector organisation.
This Fellowship is for an aspiring leader who meets our general criteria and is working to create gender equality in society.
Applications are particularly welcome from:
- An activist or campaigner working to challenge the status quo through grassroots activity
- An individual seeking to build a movement around a specific issue relating to feminism or gender equality
- An individual leading change within a gender inequality organisation or service provider
- An individual leading on gender equality at a social sector organisation
- An individual working to address the disproportionate impact of gender inequality on Black and Minority Ethnic women
Find out how to apply.