We are planning an ambitious year of delivery in 2020. The heart of our work is the delivery of high quality, in person, experiential leadership development programmes for the social sector.
With a love of supporting people with their learning and solving problems, the Programmes Coordinator will carry out a wide variety of tasks to ensure the success of our programmes. This will include providing a range of organisational and administrative support, and acting as the first point of contact for the organisation, including liaison with programme participants and those taking up our wider leadership development opportunities.
To support and organise great learning for Clore Social Leadership programme participants.
- Support the selection and appointment of programme participants.
- Act as the first point of contact for participants, handling enquiries about their programme and learning via telephone, email and Slack.
- Manage the delivery of Discover, our online learning programme which provides an introduction to social leadership at the start of each of our core programmes.
- Support preparation for sessions, courses, residentials and other learning activities and events.
- Provide administrative support for Clore Social’s guided leadership development programmes.
- Support the evaluation of programme outcomes and impact.
- Support relationships with key stakeholders including facilitators, coaches and participants themselves.
- Consistently demonstrate the values of Clore Social Leadership.
Experience (E=essential, D=desirable)
- Project and office management (E)
- High quality communication and customer service skills (E)
- Technical skills, including proficiency with Google platforms and other digital tools (E)
- Experience of programme delivery, managing projects and people (D)
- Experience of digital platforms and communicating effectively through them (D)
- Knowledge and understanding of learning and development and what makes it effective, including online options (D)
- Knowledge of the social sector (D)
- Degree level education (D)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-sufficient, well organised with a strong focus on quality, completion and consistent delivery
- Presence, patience, flexibility
- Energy, drive and sustained good humour
Place and hours of work
The post is for five full days each week normally within office hours (9.30am–5.30pm) but some attendance may be required at evening events in addition to normal hours as necessary.
Clore Social’s office is based at CAN Mezzanine, 49-51 East Road, London, N1 6AH
This role will be line managed by the Director of Programmes.
Pay and benefits
Salary for this role will be £24,000 and the post holder is entitled to 25 working days holiday each year in addition to statutory holidays.
Clore Social Leadership is committed to a policy of equality and diversity.
Registered charity number: 1136727
Send covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Application deadline: Sunday, January 5, 2019 at 11:59pm
First round interviews: Thursday, January 9, 2019 between 2-6pm
Second round interviews: Monday, January 13, 2019 between 3-6pm