This is an exciting time for Clore Social Leadership. We have spent the last four years developing, testing and implementing new programmes and resources for social leaders, and we are aiming to engage leaders on a massive scale. This role will play a critical role in the future of the organisation, and we are looking for someone with the right balance of creativity and know-how to take Clore Social forward and strengthen our digital capabilities.
As Digital Manager, you will be responsible for the development of new digital products that can help transform social leaders and their organisations. You’ll also be involved in improving office automation (CRM), database management, development of a platform for online communities and the continuing development of online learning programmes. And you will play a key role in the implementation and development of the digital and technological tools for the teams within Clore Social.
- Work with senior leaders across the organisation to integrate a digital-first approach to deliver business objectives.
- Have the overarching responsibility of the CRM and deliver continuous improvement and further development to meet key business goals.
- Work with the Engagement team to build a multifunctional membership platform to connect a large community of Clore Social members
- Understand the learning needs of leaders in the social sector, translating them into new digital programmes and products
- Use audience insight and analytics to continuously improve the user experience of our existing programmes
- Bring in expertise from time to time, managing consultants and work involving other individuals and teams
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Working with online learning platforms, collaboration tools, membership platforms and online communities
- CRM development and management and other marketing automation tools
- User-centred design methodologies to develop products and services
- Managing external agency relationships
- Data collection methods such as user interviews, observations, experiments, A/B testing, surveys and analytics
- Ability to visualise your ideas and insights
- Confidence and ability to manage complexity
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, work at speed and be flexible while driving results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing organisation
The postholder will report to the Chief Executive but will be managed on specific projects by other senior leaders in the team. The postholder will be working closely with all teams (eg. Programmes, Operations, Marketing and Engagement) at Clore Social Leadership.
How to apply
Attach a covering letter and CV and send it to email@example.com
Your covering letter should explain why you would be interested in working at Clore Social Leadership and how any previous experience would help to make you a suitable candidate for this role. No applications will be considered without a covering letter.
Application deadline: Sunday, November 10th at midnight
First Round interviews: Tuesday, November 12th (afternoon)
Second Round interviews: Friday, November 15th