In partnership with the Battersea Arts Centre, we have organised free Taster Sessions to help you get a better understanding of how the WISE Programme can help leaders based in Wandsworth develop the behaviours and skills necessary to drive personal, organisational, and Borough-wide change. The sessions will provide an introduction into the programme and will allow you to experience the impact of some of the key programme features.
Free Taster Sessions are available on the following dates:
- Thursday, 11th April, 12-2 pm
- Wednesday, 17th April, 11 am-1 pm
- Friday, 26th April, 2-4 pm
We are also running Drop-in Sessions to address any questions you might have and assist you with completing your application. The Drop-in Sessions will run on the following dates:
- Thursday, 11th April, 11 am-12 pm, 2-3 pm and 5:30 - 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, 17th April, 10-11 am and 1-2 pm
- Friday, 26th April, 10-11 am and 6-7 pm
The Taster and Drop-in Sessions will take place at the Battersea Arts Centre, Lavender Hill, London SW11 5TN.